KSU Horseman's Association
Purposes: Provide an organization for horse oriented students to participate in horse related activities while at college. Promote interests in all aspects of horsemanship in all horse breeds. Enhance knowledge of novice and experience horseman activities. Promote organized intercollegiate activities. Provide services to the horse industry and the community.
Activities, Projects, Programs:
1. Sponsor guest speakers or clinicians
2. Help maintain and improve the KSU Horse Unit.
3. Promote recognition of the ASI department
through sales of t-shirts and jackets.
4. Promote knowledge of our club by sponsoring
various social activities.
5. Organize club trips to equine related events.
6. Organize an overnight camp out and/or trail
ride for club members.
7. Annual industry trip for active members
8. Host various educational and hands-on
activities for members (learn to tie rope
halters, braid lead ropes, etc.)
9. Participate in KSU Football parking and rodeo
concessions stands for fund-raising.
pic: Horseman's members with Reining legends Tim McQuay and Mandy McCutcheon in Texas during the 2011 ACHA Convention
KSU Equine license plates can be purchased for $10/ea. in WB 134 or by mailing in an Order Form. Contact Joann Kouba (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Some various apparel items are also available for sale!