KSU Undergraduate Student Learning Outcomes
Animal Sciences and Industry
College of Agriculture
Animal Sciences and Industry Graduates from the Kansas State University will have demonstrated:
1. The ability to apply critical thinking skills in the context of distinguishing fact.
2. The application of scientific principles to animal sciences.
3. The ability to learn and develop skills to deal with potential changes and
diversity in animal sciences and related industries.
4. Awareness of and appreciation of ethical practice and diversity within the livestock and companion animal industries.
5. Ability to use oral and written communication skills effectively in a group or team environment.
6. Competence in quantitative skills.
7. Experience with computers and other emerging information technologies and their application to animal sciences and related industries.
Click Here to view our Alignment Matrix.